This Orange Label edition of The Maxx: Maxximized Volume 2 is hand-numbered to 175 and signed by series artist and creator, Sam Kieth. This collection of classic Maxx tales has been packaged and presented in beautiful hand-assembled casing and re-imagined covers.
• Limited to 175 copies
• Limited-edition, custom-designed slipcase
• Mounted signature page signed by Sam Kieth and hand-numbered to 175
• Exclusive cover only available through this IDW Limited release
• Vellum title-page overlay
• New end pages
• Collects the second volume of the hit original series
• Stamped with a special IDW Limited Orange Foil Imprint
• Orange satin ribbon bookmark
Sam Kieth’s own quirky brand of brilliance has been wowing fans and inspiring cartoonists for more than 25 years. As one of the earliest creators for Image Comics, Kieth created The Maxx – a homeless superhero who lives in a box. Both Maxx and his social worker friend, Julie, share adventures in both the real world and in “the Outback,” a fantasy realm inhabited by their jungle-inspired totems. In this new edition, each page has been scanned from the original art, remastered, and completely recolored under the watchful eye of Sam Kieth.