This oversized, limited-edition offering of Locke & Key: Head Games contains the entire series including scripts for each issue, packaged in an exclusive tray case also containing:
- One exclusive exclusive Echo key
- An original piece of art from Jim Mahfood, illustrated on a Gabe Rodriguez background
- Photo portfolio of the Key House by Shane Leonard
- Signatures from Joe Hill, Gabe Rodriguez, Robbie Robbins, Jay Fotos & Shane Leonard
- Hidden compartment containing pages from the Locke Family Journal
New York Times bestselling writer Joe Hill and artist Gabriel Rodriguez, the creators behind the acclaimed Locke & Key:
Welcome to Lovecraft, return with an all-new series that adds to the L&K mythos.
In the first issue of Locke & Key: Head Games, Professor Joe Ridgeway has one look at Lovecraft Academy’s newest
transfer student, the charismatic Zack Wells, and is seized with an unsettling notion: that young Wells is in fact the ghost
of Lucas Caravaggio, a teenager who disappeared over twenty years before, along with several other students, and who
has long been presumed dead. Joe soon sets out to dig up the truth on the new kid… with no idea how far Zack Wells is
willing to go to keep his secrets buried.